A Bit of TSA Humor, Some of It Vulgar
I was reading a story about the Transportation Security Administration's ongoing controversy about the body scanners, the pat-downs, etc. on Yahoo and in the comments section, I found this gem. The person who posted it uses the handle "Patrick."
TSA is looking for a new slogan:
1. Can't see London, can't see France, unless we see your underpants.
2. Grope discounts available.
3. If we did our job any better, we'd have to buy you dinner first.
4. Only we know if Lady Gaga is really a lady.
5. Don't worry; my hands are still warm from the last guy.
6. Throw a few back at the airport Chili's and you won't even notice.
7. Wanna fly? Drop yours.
8. We've handled more balls than Barney Frank
9. We are now free to move about your pants.
10. We rub you the wrong way, so you can be on your way.
11. It's not a grope. It's a freedom pat.
12. When in doubt, we make you whip it out.
13. TSA: Touchin', Squeezin', Arrestin'
14. You were a virgin.
15. We handle more packages than the United States Postal Service.
16. The TSA isn't silly; they just want to inspect your willy.
17. Stroke of the hand, now the law of the land.
18. No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem.
19. Let your fingers do the Walking.
21. Reach out and touch someone.
22. Can you feel me now?
23. When we're done with you, you'll need a cigarette.
Here's Patrick's Yahoo profile:
I figured despite the controversial nature of the subject, we can all use a laugh.